I’ve wanted to try my hand at stained glass for a while, but a few things put me off, the main one being that I could never cut glass 😉 whenever I tried before the glass would break anywhere but the place I’d scored it. There was only one thing I could do, buy some glass and try again…. for some reason this time I tried the glass would break along the scored line nice and cleanly – I don’t know what I did differently but at least it worked 🙂 Anway, Julie gave me a book of stained glass projects for Christmas along with a set of tools so I attempted the first project in the book. The soldering is a bit questionable in places and it may not be quite square but for a first attempt it’s not turned out too badly. All I need to do now is find a chain to dangle it off.