Well then…

A few days ago I noticed my website was no longer online, at first I thought they were doing work on the server or they had issues of some sort. Then I noticed that it was only my website which was missing, or more precisely the directory where my website usually resided was no longer there. After a mild session of cursing and some rather colourful language I did some digging. Not only was the directory missing but all the logs which I’d normally trawl through to see who had done what was also missing.

Luckily the database for the website was pretty much untouched, and I had backups of all the images associated with the site. Sadly the backup I had for the site theme doesn’t work for some reason but I can live with having to redesign the site πŸ˜‰

Related posts

Leave a Comment